could not retrieve transport type data for receive location from config store. Access is denied

Tech Tip: Click here to run a free scan for Windows Errors and optimize PC performance

Hi,

I get "could not retrieve transport type data for receive location '<My
Receive Location>' from config store. Access is denied" error message
when I try to expand any of the receive location.

I have BizTalk 2004 installed on windows 2003 server and I login to the
system with local administrator user which is added in both SSO
administrators and BizTalk Administrators groups.

I had encountered with same error in a WinXP system before and I had
solved the problem by enabling "RPC Endpoint Mapper Client
Authentication" from Group Policy. But I could not find RPC Endpoint
Mapper Client Authentication in this windows 2003 system.

How can I solve the problem?

Please help.

Thanks.

  • Re: Scripts and Terminal Services in particular script blocking
    ... Do users get an error message when they try to run the scrip? ... Does it work for Administrators? ... default permissions on the registry and the file system. ... fine on a LAN environment but on terminal services does not. ...
  • Re: Administrator Problem
    ... the exact error message that you're getting would be helpful. ... Administrators Only To install items from Windows Update, ... "Administrators Only" Error Message When You Attempt to Use the Windows ...
  • Re: windows update - 34 failed.
    ... You receive an "Administrators only" error message when you try to visit the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Administrator Problem
    ... left pane, you'll see something that looks like a folder tree. ... > says "Administrators only! ... the exact error message that you're getting would ... > Use the Windows ...