From: =?Utf-8?B?U3VqZXNo?= <Sujesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: BizTalk 2006 splits single flat file into several 2k output files
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2021 23:44:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

It would be more help if you could paste sample of your flat file. Looks like
the disassembling of the flat file might not be working as expected.
"bolges" wrote:

I'm a newbie with BizTalk 2006. I'm trying to learn how to parse flat
files.

My Orchestration is very simple. I have a Receive object accept a
message from a File port. The message is passed to a Message
Assignment object and then on to a Send object and out through a File
port.

So basically, all i'm doing is reading a flat file in from one
directory and spitting it out to another directory.

As simple as this sounds I can't get it to work as I expected.

Any small flat file (100 or so characters) works fine. However, if I
try to submit a file of 8Mb, Biztalk is splitting the file into 4 or 5
files that get delivered to the output directory.

I can't for the life of me figure out why this split is occuring, and
it's driving me insane.

Any clues as to what's going on here would be greatly appreciated. I
want to submit 1 file, and get 1 file out, no matter the size of the
file.

Lars Fiedler [MSFT]
--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.