From: =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIFdpbGtpbnNvbg==?= <RobWilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Biztalk 2006 Tutorial 3
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2021 06:52:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

Thanks Lars.

That was a partial success. I am now not getting any errors in the event
viewer but the solution is still not working as it says it should in the
tutorial. The file is now archived as in step 7.2 put no payment
acknowledgement is being sent to the ERP system as in step 7.3 but I can't
find any errors anywhere.

Do Biztalk Apps have logfiles or some sort of tracking so I can find out
what's going on?

Cheers, Rob.

"Lars Fiedler [MSFT]" wrote:

Try stopping and restarting the biztalk service.