From: =?Utf-8?B?c215?= <smy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: BAM view updates
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2021 11:13:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

Is there a command line to update the view? The only one I was able to find
in the documentation is "bm update-all", which updates the entire Excel
definition file including both activities and views and only seems to work if
the structure of the view is not updated.

""Dilip Hinge[MSFT]"" wrote:

Activity is a BAM entity that holds actual data. A View is a way to
represent that data. Having said that, removing an Activity means losing
the data. I dont think we remove the activity when you update the View.

-Dilip
**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.**

  • Re: WSUS Question after transferring to new server (Master or Upst
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ... it basically says all updates need ...
  • Re: Linksys MCE - Error Code: 00110003
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... >> PartMgr, etc.), there aren't many possible causes left. ... >> setting up your MCX immediately after installing Windows to confirm it ... >>> updates to make sure everything is done correctly and in order. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: 2nd part for Lucys reply to MS folder?
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > updates, but I have never had any files from MS updates ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Software Updates
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... How can I send the s_scan program to my client?. ... >> updates stored in WMI yet. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • RE: GPL Violation of sveasoft with GPL Linux Kernel/Busybox +code
    ... >> full access to the Sveasoft forums, and unlimited access to new ... My rights for updates are revoked ... > Those aren't GPL granted rights. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)