Reg biztalk server 2006 Mapper...
- From: krishlav@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 12 Jun 2021 08:51:06 -0700
I have source schema having one enumerated phonetype having
on the other hand in destination schema I have individual elemements
Home_Phone,Other_Phone,Work_Phone and Fax_Phone...
I wonder how to map this in biztalk server 2006 mapper...
- Prev by Date: MSDTC issue
- Next by Date: Many to One Map Testing and Matching
- Previous by thread: MSDTC issue
- Next by thread: Many to One Map Testing and Matching
- RE: can a source schema insert more than one row into the table destination schema is cooresponding
... can a source schema insert more than one row into the table destination schema
is cooresponding to? ... >I need to do a mapping in order to insert 10 rows into the
table ... >destination schema is cooresponding to. ... (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
- RE: BizTalk Mapping Question
... BTS 2004 Mapper has wide range of funtoids by which you can do ... Use "Record
Count" functoid ... Fill ACCESSORY_COUNT in Order table of Destination schema. ...
source schema for each ORDER. ... (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
- Re: newbie Mapping Script question
... > the three names as appropriate for each employee in the source schema. ...
> right click on a map file in the solution explorer. ... >> schema element
based on the value of another source schema element, ... >> Below includes the sample Source
and Destination schema of the map. ... (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
- Re: Value Mapping Issue
... source schema to an attribute in the destination schema. ... I have also
tried the value mapping ... Just link the condition checking logical functoid (used
by the value ... (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
- Mapper: Attribute with Default Values
... source schema node is empty or non-existent, ... their parents) in the destination
schema instance. ... attribute values by linking a "false" functoid (any functoid returning
... and makes for a messy mapping. ... (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)