From: sundeeps@xxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general
Subject: Rehydration on server Restart.
Date: 8 May 2021 00:26:22 -0700

Hi,

We are using BizTalk 2004 in our environment with .Net Framework 1.1.
We are facing one issue with the long dhydrated orchestrations. Problem
occurs when the server reboots after maintenance period of few hours.
In this case, all the orchestration instances that were scheduled to be
run during the time when the server was down or maintenance wakes up
and BTS fires them simultaneously. Some services that are called in the
orch are not able to handle these many requests simultaneously.

I was wondering if we have a way by which we can change the schedule of
the dehydrated instances and delay each of them by say original time +
2-3 hrs ?

Thanks in advance..

Connected Systems Division Team

Get Connected!
Meet and interact with key BizTalk Server program managers, developers, and
testers, and let them and other BizTalk Server community team members and
Most Valuable Professionals help you solve your product questions.