Event ID: 208
Date: 08/06/2021
Time: 02:00:01 p.m.
User: N/A
Computer: BTS2006
SQL Server Scheduled Job 'TrackedMessages_Copy_BizTalkMsgBoxDb'
(0x132C8AAA8CD1CD42A974F13A5E72D0E2) - Status: Failed - Invoked on:
2021-06-08 14:00:00 - Message: The job failed. The Job was invoked by
Schedule 18 (Schedule). The last step to run was step 1 (Purge).

Help Needed!
Thanks in advance!

  • Re: Is there a tool where I can trace incoming email and where it is g
    ... You can enable Message Tracking (Right-click on the server in ESM and check ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: The tracking database on <> is not available...
    ... That's how message tracking gains access to message tracking logs on other servers. ... I have moved a mailbox from a existing exchange server for some tests. ... I have enabled the tracking centre option under my servers option. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Email send OK but lost on delivery??
    ... found the tracking log information (I should have know where to ... > that all emails go through from the Client's end and also from Exchange ... >> have you done any message tracking to see where they might be held up? ... >>> with all SP's on a Windows 2000 Server box. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: Message Tracking and exchange 2003
    ... Including content in tracking logs isn't a very good idea (and doing so would immediately ensure it's no longer considered in the enterprise.. ... - Many folks feel even subject logging (which message tracking can do) is a security issue - though it may make message tracking easier for some, it has the potential of inadvertently disclosing confidential info. ... MVP - Exchange ... Is it in the diagnostic logging? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Tacking Messages not working!
    ... SQL Server at the time it was configured - and not the current value! ... To workaround this issue, you should change the value of the @@servername ... I´ve set up a SOAP Send Port and allowed full tracking. ... The following warning is raised in the Event Viewer: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)