From: =?Utf-8?B?TmF6ZWVkYWg=?= <Nazeedah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: START SERVICE SSO
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2021 23:49:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

Hello
i have installed the Biztalk 2006 successfully
but when i create a receive location i get the following error:

TITLE: BizTalk Server 2006 Administration Console
------------------------------

Could not store transport type data for Receive Location 'Receive
Location06' to config store. Primary SSO Server 'TRAINEE1' failed. Could
not
contact the SSO server 'TRAINEE1'. Check that SSO is configured and that
the
SSO service is running on that server.
(Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM)

---------------------------------

i have try to start the service Enterprise Single Sign-on Serrvice
before i
start the service BizTalk Service BizTalk Group :
BizTalkServerApplication
but the Enterprise Single Sign-on Service give me the followinng error:

Could not start the Enterprise Single Sign-on Service service on local
Computer

0*8007005 Access Denied

Plesae do help me
please do let me know if you need more information

Regards
Nazeedah

© 2006 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

  • RE: START SERVICE SSO
    ... Verify the account that the Enterprise Single Sign-On Service is configured ... to run as is a member of the SSO Administrators group. ... Subject: START SERVICE SSO ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: Data Refresh Failed - Office 2007- Excel services
    ... You need to use SSO or configure Kerberos. ... If I use SQL authentication, can It be a workaround for SSO? ... >> domain admin account instead that with a local admin account. ... >> I get Single Sign-On service related errors on event log. ...
  • Re: Import msi package error
    ... Enterprise Single Sign-On Service settings, and the SSO Administrators ... The user is in BizTalk Server admin group and BizTalk application users ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)