Error opening BAM Portal...

Dear all,

I get a Configuration Error when I try to open BAM Portal on my local
BizTalk Server box. Following information is logged in EventViewer:

Server Error in '/BAM/BAMManagementService' Application

Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not create Windows user token from the
credentials specified in the config file. Error from the operating
system 'Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Source File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server
2006\BAMPortal\BAMManagementService\web.config Line: 29

Following Error message is displayed in the browser:

"The server encountered a critical failure while trying to access the
list of Views. The Business Management Web Service requires
Administrator's attention.

Use the navigation bar on the left to access Business Activity
Monitoring views.
If the problem persists, contact your System Administrator."

I upgraded BT 2006 Beta 2 to BizTalk 2006 RTM recently and tried to
access BAM Portal today. Is there a issue with the upgrade?

And after observing web.config (Line 29) I could understand that BAM
Portal reads ASP user/pwd from registry using the web.config entries.
And my windows password is changed between BizTalk Beta 2 and BizTalk
RTM installations. Does this relate to the error that I'm getting?

Web.config entry - Line 29:

<identity impersonate="true"
userName="registry:HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\BizTalk
Server\3.0\BAM\WebServices\identity\ASPNET_SETREG,userName"
password="registry:HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\BizTalk
Server\3.0\BAM\WebServices\identity\ASPNET_SETREG,password" />

Appreciate your responses.

TIA,

Kiran Pabba