RE: Subscription problem BTS 2006

In 2006, you can go to the Biztalk admin console and look at the receive
port instance which was suspended due to the routing failure.
you can right click on the suspended instance and select "Trouble shoot
routing failure". Now this will lead you to the "routing failure report".
Look at the message and then the message context inside the routing failure
report. This will show you the list of context properties which were promoted
when the message was published after the receive pipeline. This will allow
you to debug which property was not promoted.

"Mikael Östberg" wrote:

Hello all!

I am migrating a quite small solution from BTS 2004 to BTS 2006 and I have a
problem with a message that can't find it's subscribers.

The Receive location is using MSMQ and recieves messages from a local
private queue. They are to be sent into an orchestration where the inport
takes a message that corresponds to a certain Schema.

The message that arrives looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<ProductUpdate xmlns=http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd>
</ProductUpdate>

The Schema header looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16" ?>
<xs:schema xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003";
xmlns="http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd";
targetNamespace=http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd
version="1.0" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo>
<b:schemaInfo BizTalkServerEditorTool_Version="1.5"
displayroot_reference="ProductUpdate" standard="XML"
target_namespace="http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd";
xmlns:b="http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003";
root_reference="ProductUpdate" />
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:schema>

I have bound the orchestration to the receive port, receive location and
enlisted and started everything.

The error:
The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found.
This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been
enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription
evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration
console to troubleshoot this failure.

When I check the subscription properties for my orchestration, I can see
this:
http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.MessageType ==
http://www.myurl.com/myapp/ProductUpdateSpec.xsd#ProductUpdate And
http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/system-properties.ReceivePortID ==
{217791FF-1402-4840-A518-9B0306E21B08}

According to me, all this is correct and still the message is not routing
correctly. Why is this?

Thankful for help!

Mikael Östberg

  • RE: Submit to MsgBox
    ... If you're interested in sending the message from one orchestration to ... specify the "Port on a Partner Orchestration" option. ... needs change) create a Send Port with direct binding and specify the ... incoming message will be copied to all subscribers. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Messages not delivered to receive locations in BTS 2006
    ... Sounds like a send port or orchestration is not enlisted - takje a look at ... Error details: The published message could not be routed because no ... subscribers were found. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Read an String Value from MQ Series
    ... Well you diagnosed your own problem, there are no subscribers for this ... Have you created a flat file receive pipeline for your flat file schema? ... port needs to subscribe to the message or if you use pass through, ... I am developing an orchestration which it has a Message Variable with the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Read an String Value from MQ Series
    ... Well you diagnosed your own problem, there are no subscribers for this ... Have you created a flat file receive pipeline for your flat file schema? ... port needs to subscribe to the message or if you use pass through, ... I am developing an orchestration which it has a Message Variable with the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Biztalk Server Ports - Send to 2 SendPorts
    ... A service(Receive Port, Orchestration) will publish a message into the ... Both sendports will be given a copy of the message and output to the ... The subscribers do not have to be the same type. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)