BTS2006 Dev Download from Launch Event

Hi,

I just received an email for downloading BTS2006 Dev from the
SQL2005/VS2005/BTS2006 Launch Event.

I had a couple of posts on when we were suppose to receive the download so I
thought I'd post a followup.

Thanks,
Mike

  • Re: pdf files and Internet explorer (created on Mandrake)
    ... is wrong BEFORE speaking is what has caused dozens and dozens of posts ... The procedure of downloading a url does not depend on the ... >>When you know what the trigger is, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: corrupted downloads
    ... the old posts. ... realize that folks here are too defensive to acknowledge issues with Vista. ... house with an different ISP than the one you are using, ... I am using Vista Home Premium 32bit and every program I am downloading ...
  • Re: Nobody proposing new uk newsgroups - why ?
    ... to some other well-used programs, though IIRC, Turnpike is not being ... > It could be said that the program you use is only a thin client for the ... > real newsreader which fetches and compresses the posts for you. ... to look at and then downloading them, but it's not for the dilletante. ...
    (uk.net.news.config)
  • Re: do you want to move or copy files from this zone
    ... Try downloading and running Belarc Advisor and see if the ... > from this zone" you will see several posts about other users experiencing ... >> After reinstalling XP Pro, did you reinstall all critical updates? ...
  • Re: Why does outlook 2003 keep downloading the same messages?
    ... servers that make it impossible to tell which messages Outlook has already ... Then after a while it started downloading dups again. ... It's very unlikely to be the email servers because this never ... In the time since I wrote this message, I've seen many other posts ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)