'System.String' must be Xml serializable
- From: "jemkem" <jemkem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 2 Jun 2021 14:23:55 -0700
Hi all -
I have an orch that sends a message type System.String. (yes, still
farting around with my strings) No probs, everything works great. Then
a build of the orch project started yielding this error:
'System.String' must be Xml serializable to be a message part type --
check event log for more information
There was no error logged in the event log. It was working, now it's
not, and I don't know what I could have done to make BT think that
System.String isn't serializable. Thought all you needed to be XML
serializable was to be serializable and have a default constructor.
I found this post indicating that a reboot might help.
So I rebooted my test environment, and everything worked OK for a
while. Then it started failing again. The only thing I've been doing
in the project is messing with promoted props and distinguished fields
on a schema in my messaging project.
What are my next steps?
- Prev by Date: Re: pass a string message into an orchestration
- Next by Date: Re: Subscription problem BTS 2006
- Previous by thread: Send Pipeline fails...
- Next by thread: BTS2006 Dev Download from Launch Event