Send Pipeline fails...

My BTS app has a receive pipeline and send pipeline. In the receive
pipeline I have a custom pipeline component (disassembler) that
produces xml to a specified schema. In the receive pipeline, the XML
Validator validates the schema (xsd) after it is disassembled in teh
custom component. If I set my send pipeline to be pass thru, the xml
file is written out and it looks good.

If I set my send pipeline to contain an XML Assemler with the schema
set to the same schema used in the custom disassembler, the resulting
XML file is the same.

If I add an Outbound Map to the send pipeline that maps from the schema
used in the custom disassembler and map to a new schema, the XML file
never makes it to the send port location. When I check the Event,
there is an error that says "the document type XXX does not match any
of the given schemas." XXX is an element in the source schema in the
map, NOT the target schema, so this indicates to me that the mapper did
nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Robby

  • Re: Custom Pipeline Component & Receive Maps
    ... You will need to add the Xml Disassembler component to the pipeline - it is ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Flat File Disassembler
    ... and in Visual studio, create project, add the schema, add a receive ... pipeline, drag/drop FF disassembler to the pipeline stage, set the ... please take a look at the flatfile receive sample in SDK and other biztalk ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: HTTP Get
    ... would post the data into BizTalk as XML? ... | I can now confirm that using a custom pipeline and the flat file ... | issue I have, though, is that because the string that is arriving in is ... I have set the delimiter in the schema to be &, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: MSMQT and Orchestration
    ... use the XMLReceive pipeline with MSMQT receiver. ... The MSMQT subservice failed to process incoming message, ... Source: "XML disassembler" Receive ... more than one schema is deployed for the same message ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: How to break up a Flat File into individual files
    ... I know how to do this on an XML receive pipeline. ... Document schema. ... The envelope schema should be defined as the envelope part ... if you subscribe to the receive port that had the custom XML ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)