Re: Problem testing Tutorial 4

Have you seen this KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896311/en-us

Greg

"Piers" <piers.coleman_no_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ecoRkvdhGHA.4896@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have sucessfully deployed this tutorial and successfully run the
SubmitOrder.bat.

I get an orchestration error. The stack trace is below. My isolated host
is trusted. I get a "DestinationPartyNotFoundException", but I am not sure
which destination party to check.
Tutorial 4 is large, and there is a lot that can go wrong. I'd suggest
splitting this tutorial into segments and have a deploy and test at the
end of each segment rather than the "big bang" approach of deploying and
testing at the very end of the entire tutorial.

Uncaught exception (see the 'inner exception' below) has suspended an
instance of service
'OrderProcess.OrderService(a40ff5e4-4e98-da8f-26a1-0388d124e301)'.
The service instance will remain suspended until administratively resumed
or terminated.
If resumed the instance will continue from its last persisted state and
may re-throw the same unexpected exception.
InstanceId: b0903c02-419f-4504-a907-3629d564da20
Shape name: Request Value
ShapeId: 3d8dc990-d909-4953-a208-942f6b9c3052
Exception thrown from: segment 2, progress 7
Inner exception:
Please check to see if the receive hosts are marked as trusted.

Exception type: DestinationPartyNotFoundException
Source: Microsoft.XLANGs.BizTalk.Engine
Target Site: Void
WriteMessageState(Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.IBTPEPInfoLookup, System.Guid,
Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.XLANGMessage, Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Segment,
System.String, System.String, System.Collections.IList, Boolean,
System.Collections.IList)
The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the
exception occured

at
Microsoft.BizTalk.XLANGs.BTXEngine.BTXXlangStore.WriteMessageState(IBTPEPInfoLookup
pepLookup, Guid portId, XLANGMessage msg, Segment seg, String opname,
String url, IList promoteProps, Boolean track, IList toPromote)
at
Microsoft.BizTalk.XLANGs.BTXEngine.BTXLogicalPortBinding.SendMessage(XLANGMessage
msg, XlangStore store, Segment seg, OperationInfo op, IList
additionalProps, IList toPromote, Boolean ignoreRoutingFailure)
at
Microsoft.BizTalk.XLANGs.BTXEngine.BTXServiceInterfacePortBinding.SendMessage(XLANGMessage
msg, XlangStore store, Segment seg, OperationInfo op, IList
additionalProps, IList toPromote, Boolean ignoreRoutingFailure)
at Microsoft.BizTalk.XLANGs.BTXEngine.BTXPortBase.SendMessage(Int32
iOperation, XLANGMessage msg, Correlation[] initCorrelations,
Correlation[] followCorrelations, SubscriptionWrapper&
subscriptionWrapper, Context cxt, Segment seg, ActivityFlags flags)
at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.PortBase.SendMessage(Int32 iOperation,
XLANGMessage msg, Correlation[] initCorrelations, Correlation[]
followCorrelations, SubscriptionWrapper& subscriptionWrapper, Context cxt,
Segment seg)
at OrderProcess.OrderService.segment2(StopConditions stopOn)
at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.SegmentScheduler.RunASegment(Segment s,
StopConditions stopCond, Exception& exp)
Additional error information:

Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0C01665

Exception type: COMException
Source: Microsoft.XLANGs.BizTalk.Engine
Target Site: Void PostToSendPort(System.Guid ByRef,
Microsoft.BizTalk.Agent.Interop.IBTMessageBatch,
Microsoft.BizTalk.Agent.Interop.IBTMessage, System.String, System.String,
Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.IBTMMessageList ByRef)
The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the
exception occured

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Interop.IBTPEPInfoLookup.PostToSendPort(Guid&
sendPortID, IBTMessageBatch batch, IBTMessage msg, String operationName,
String url, IBTMMessageList& dlMsgList)