BizTalk 2006 Orchestration does not show logical ports

Hi!

I installed BizTalk 2006 on a SBS 2003 and everything were fine.
Then I deployed an application - again without errors.
When I try to configure my application BizTalk Server 2006
Administraton Console says:
"The orchestration has no logical ports".

Now - it has logical ports, it's bindings declared as "Specify Later".

When I try to enlist my orchestration, I get this error
"Could not enlist orchestration ... Object reference not set to an
instance of an object. (Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM)

I understand the error. I think it occurs because I did not specify the
port binding for my logical ports.
But how should I do this, if Administration Console (and BizTalk
Explorer in Visual Studio) think, that the orchestration has no logical
ports??

Any help appreciated,
kind regards,

Gerhard

  • RE: redeploy BizTalk Server 2004 schema changes
    ... I ended up deleting all send and receive ports in BizTalk Explorer. ... tried to undeploy the schema assembly and Success! ... orchestration all in the same solution occurs. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Error sending a message from BTS2006 to Navision 4
    ... There it goes into a second orchestration that sends it to NAV ... Are you sending a message out via HTTP adapter because this way you ... save yourself some time and take a look at direct ports ... In the Biztalk Admin console, on the Service Details I find following Error ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Confused: Any Send Ports create shortcuts when debugging?
    ... Create a bindings file with the biztalk deployment wizard, ... the send and receive ports in your orchestration to "Specify Now", ... > run time errors because xml mappings do not match SQL Datatypes.) ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Error Message
    ... another problem When Testing Biztalk now gives me the following error ... > problem with the unenlisted orchestration. ... > You need to bind your ports. ... >>> occurs if the subscribed orchestration schedule or send port has not ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: How To use BizTalk Server Synchronous Calls - Pls help
    ... We have separate platform for BizTalk Server, ... orchestraton communicates web services, and executes process steps. ... Orchestration communicates web services. ... When you receive the intial request the pipeline publishes to the messagebox ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)