From: =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?= <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Where is my debug statements
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2021 04:20:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general

An update on this is I have no problems using debugview on my workstation
machine XP but on Windows Server 2003 I cannot see the debug information
from
BizTalk assemblies. It seems to be okay from simple console apps.

"Gary" wrote:

Hi All,

I have created a project in 2006 and in the expression wrote the very
helpful System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("blah de blah de blah"); but
after
I have deployed it I cannot see any output from debug.

I am using both debugview and visual studio to look for the output but
to no
avail. My project is in development mode with Generate Debugging
Information
set to true. What am I missing?

Cheers,
Gary

  • Command window
    ... I am trying to debug my application using the command window but i keep ... error: 'blah' does not exist. ... I am trying to debug some concatination by doing ...
  • RE: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine=22_Doesnt_work_unde?= =?iso-885
    ... Regarding on the DebugView and ASP.NET Debug output in IIS hosted ... I think it is due to the different logon session the ... ASP.NET worker process and your debugview running under. ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
  • Re: SetUp project includes debug dependencies
    ... I'd start by checking Project Properties> Configuration Properties ... results in the OutPut window. ... by entering #undef DEBUG as the *very first line of code* ... NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/ "bob" wrote in message ...
  • RE: Where is my debug statements
    ... should be project properties. ... Where is my debug statements ... An update on this is I have no problems using debugview on my workstation ... helpful System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("blah de blah de blah"); ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: C# optimized code prevents debugging
    ... optimisation turned on in the project properties (which it isn't by ... configuration they apply to. ... why would you want DEBUG code to be optimized? ...