From: "jemkem" <jemkem@xxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.biztalk.general
Subject: HTML Post
Date: 17 May 2021 10:48:39 -0700

I'm trying to send a message from BT2006 via an HTTP post to a server
that expects to receive its data as if it were an HTML forms post. I
don't know how to describe a set of key value pairs from a querystring
with a schema document. How does one send a message that can't be
described with an XSD?

  • Re: Adapter Transmit failed
    ... is your adapter doing an HTTP post? ... check that the receiving side of the HTTP post is running correctly. ... Event Category: BizTalk Server 2004 ... The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: HTTP Posting Document
    ... and FTP the saved file from there, ... Private Declare Function InternetCloseHandle Lib "wininet.dll" (ByVal hInet ... String, ByVal nServerPort As Integer, ByVal sUserName As String, ByVal ... > possible to HTTP Post the ActiveDocument to a URL after it has been closed ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • SSL for dummies... how to generate X509Certificate (*.DER) files?
    ... I need to establish an SSL connection to a web site, do an HTTP post and retrieve the response. ... public string PostData ... using (Stream streamOut = req.GetRequestStream()) ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Using HttpWebRequest for a Multipart POST
    ... I am writing a method that performs a HTTP POST and sends two text parameters and the third is an image that will be uploaded as part of the HTTP POST. ... protected string ExecutePostCommand ... contents.AppendLine("Content-Disposition: form-data; ... using (Stream requestStream = request.GetRequestStream()) ...
  • exception "cant convert URI::HTTPS into String"
    ... I'm trying to to an http post to an https: ... String". ... paypal gem I can use for the paypal postback, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)