Handling attachments with the Pop3 adapter

I'm trying to create an orchestration which can pickup emails using the
pop3 adapter. The emails can contain an unknown number of attachments
of unknown type. I would like to be able to strip the attachments and
save them into a WSS Doc Lib.

What I am having trouble with is trying to figure out how to get all
the attachments out. At the moment im trying to set up a loop which
will call a pipeline to do the mime decoding. Am I going in the right
direction here? Can i preserve the filenames of the attachmentstoo?

Thanks

  • BizTalk 2006 POP3 Adapter
    ... Any number of attachments. ... Trying to do these two things without writing custom code. ... POP3 adapter Properties ... Receives the mail in the Orchestration as System.xml.XMLDocument. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: MIME Encoding in C#
    ... I use the Murano POP3 Adapter to get attachments and develop my helpers ... string. ... the Biztalk Bill POP3 Adapter. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)