SOAP.ClientConnectionTimeout

I get timeout error when I try to send a request to SOAP adapter
synchronously and I set timeout value(in milliseconds, varying between
200 to 900 seconds) to my outbound message explicity in the message
assignment shape before sending the request. But everytime I get
timeout error varying between SOAPException and WebException.

Full Exception text is as below:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port
"IPG.FinancialData.CommonObjects.InvokeCommonWSSendPort" with URL
"http://bizTalkServer/webservice.dev/Service.asmx";. It will be
retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port.
Details:"SoapException: Server was unable to process request. --->
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the
operation or the server is not responding.
The statement has been terminated.
"
My webservice request message assignment is as below:

WSReqMsg(SOAP.ClientConnectionTimeout) = 20000;
WSReqMsg(HTTP.RequestTimeout) = 20000;

I see a number of postings related to this issue and every posting
outcome is to set the SOAP.ClientConnectionTimeout value but this is
not refelcting/working, what could be going wrong?

Appreciate your responses in resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Pabba

  • VIA SATA Raid needs a long time to recover from suspend
    ... Then if there was an IO request made immediately after resuming, ... Changing the timeout resolved this. ... finally did clear) it would timeout and fail. ... It seemed the kernel ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Problems with the block-layer timeouts
    ... clear a idea of when the timeout period should begin. ... Each request has its own timer, and as it is added to the queue, we ... What the driver chooses to do with the ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: SOAP.ClientConnectionTimeout
    ... assignment shape before sending the request. ... timeout error varying between SOAPException and WebException. ... My webservice request message assignment is as below: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Big Uploads with IIS 6.0
    ... I've already posted this question on the IIS forum, ... I have an ASP.NET application that does big uploads on ... upload fails randomly (as if the server had given up on the request). ... timeout in the web.config file, ...
  • Problems with the block-layer timeouts
    ... clear a idea of when the timeout period should begin. ... Each request has its own timer, and as it is added to the queue, we ... Requeuing ...
    (Linux-Kernel)