BizTalk Server 2002 Partner Edition

Here's another question:

I know what Trading Partners are. However, I'd like to use Biztalk for it's
mapping purposes only (no orchestration or automation). Specifically, I'd
like to use Biztalk 2002 and the 2.0 Hipaa Adapter to map files from one
internal organizational format, to an 837 standard. However, I wouldn't use
any of the B2B functionality of Biztalk to accomplish that. Do I really need
to concern myself with trading partners and the limits involves with each
license since I'm just using the mapper? It should be noted though, that the
837 file may leave the organization through a manual process.

Can I use BizTalk Server 2002 Partner Edition and buy a 2.0 Hipaa Adapter?

Thanks, any advice would be great.

"Doug Girard [MSFT]" wrote:

Valery,

BizTalk Server 2006 does have technical enforcement of the licensing
principles. I'm not certain what our story was for BTS 2004, but
regardless, using it improperly would be a violation of your end user
license agreement (EULA).

Regards,
Doug Girard [MSFT]

Note: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.