mqseries adapter for BizTalk 2006

Hi,

I am trying to establish the following setup.

Computer A : Biztalk Server 2006

Computer B: WebSphere MQ manager

I am confused by what should be installed where. In the old BizTalk
Server 2004 setup I had a Bizrtalk and Biztalk MQ series adapter
installed on Computer A and Biztalk MQ series adapter installed on
Computer B. Everything worked perfect.

Now I have only BizTalk Server 2006 installed on computer A. If I try
to create a receive location with transport type MQSeries, choose
Computer B as server, and click on the Queue Manager dropdown I get the
following error
"retriving the COM class factory for remote component ..."

I have also tried with the old Biztlak Server 2004 MQ series adapter
installed on Computer B but it does not help.

ANy ideas what has to be installed where to get a Biztalk Server 2006
to communicate with Web Sphere running on the separate computer?

  • Installing VB .NET on a machine with VS6
    ... Since we setup a BizTalk server with VB ... I asking for trouble? ... Brian ...
  • Re: BizTalk 2004 & VS.NET 2005
    ... Your setup is not supported. ... Is there any particular reason you need BizTalk Server ... > Component 'Flat file assembler' could not be initialized. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Reg BizTalk Server
    ... BizTalk Server 2006, When i Run the Setup, i get the error like this BITS is ... Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk ... Private email: jan@xxxxxxxxxx ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Infopath workflow with Sharepoint
    ... > will submit a digitally sign infopath loan form. ... > 5) If manager approve it, he will digitally sign both forms and submit it. ... > Above workflow is required to implement with Biztalk server and SharePoint ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Infopath workflow with Sharepoint
    ... will submit a digitally sign infopath loan form. ... If manager approve it, he will digitally sign both forms and submit it. ... Above workflow is required to implement with Biztalk server and SharePoint ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)