Re: how to: unqualify root element with targetnamespace

Tomas,

I dont seem to be able to send paste links to messages, else i could refer
you to my XML Namespaces post on this issue..

My original post is :

I have a XML file that looks approximately like

<SupplierRecord xmlns="http://mycompany/schemas/supplier1";>
<Header>.....</Header>
<Body>....</Body>
</Supplier Record>

When i try to validate this against the schema, it throws errors for every
single element saying that it couldnt locate the namespace. So i generated a
instance from the schema and found that it creates a file that looks like this

<ns0:SupplierRecord xmlns:ns0="http://mycompany/schemas/supplier1";>
<Header>.....</Header>
<Body>....</Body>
</ns0:Supplier Record>

This validates correctly. So i have had to resort to manually adding a ns0:
in order to get my map to work and the file to validate against the XSD

- Benjy