RE: BizTalk 2004 :: validate message without suspension

yes, you could read it in an XmlDocument and then call a custom component
that does the validation and any extra work (we are planning on doing
something similar where the docs will be well formed, but data will be
missing and we have a config store holding the defaults that should be
applied depending on the sender)

HTH
Benjy

"BA" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to validate an xml document as being well formed when it enters
> an orchestration but not have it become a suspended message if its not. I
> would like the badly formed XML in the orchestration so I can do some very
> specific error handling.
>
> Is this possible?
>
> If not, I can pass the message in as xmldocument, then is there a way to
> validate the doc in the orchestration in a similar way?
>
> Thanks,
> BA

  • Re: BizTalk 2004 :: validate message without suspension
    ... Mike, everyone, thanks! ... >>> I would like to validate an xml document as being well formed when it ... >>> an orchestration but not have it become a suspended message if its ... >>> would like the badly formed XML in the orchestration so I can do some ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • BizTalk 2004 :: validate message without suspension
    ... I would like to validate an xml document as being well formed when it enters ... an orchestration but not have it become a suspended message if its not. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: BizTalk 2004 :: validate message without suspension
    ... >> I would like to validate an xml document as being well formed when it enters ... >> an orchestration but not have it become a suspended message if its not. ... >> would like the badly formed XML in the orchestration so I can do some very ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Map - Validation of Outbound Msg
    ... If you want to validate the message as it leaves the orchestration, ... do this by deploying a custom pipeline with an XML Validator component in the ... orchestration, you may have to develop and invoke a .NET assembly to do that. ... > I have an orchestration that creates a message via a map. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Accessing an XSD file
    ... that blog was talking about too). ... the Validate method is mostly meant to Validate an XmlDocument that has been manipulated with e.g. CreateElement/AppendChild. ... That way the XmlReader will do the validation and report warnings and errors to the ValidationEventHandler. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)