BTS2002SP1 broken after Security Roll-up for Windows 2000 SP4

I've already found and corrected the issue where the security roll-up kills
the MSXML3.DLL file. After correcting that problem, all my RFSQL and SQLAIC
errors go away, but I continue to have the event listed below occur and the
BizTalk Messaging Service will not shutdown nicely from the Services panel.
Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	COM+
Event Category:	SVC
Event ID:	4194