RE: Business Rules Engine Question

You can, however use xsd to generate an xml schema of your c# class. If you
use this inside BizTalk then you can then just serialize your objects before
you send them up. This also give you the advantage of using BAM, which i
haven't found a way of doing with c# classes (no way to attach schema in TPE)

.