Re: Biz Talk Web Service Time Out

Benjamin,

> Thanks. Its useful to know that -1 does not work in the SOAP Adapter.
> Heres
> my situation.
>
> I have this web service that takes an XmlDocument and de-serialises it
> into
> a set of business classes that get persisted into a database (via the
> EntLib
> DAAB and SP's).
> We unit tested it with NUnit and used a message size 50000 records with a
> commit batch size of 1000. There is no timeout so its not an ASP.NET
> timeout
> issue.
>
> However, when we call the web service from BizTalk , thats when the Event
> Log shows the time-out in a series of messages shown below
>
> MESSAGES
> -------------
> 8.The configuration information of the performance library
> "C:\WINNT\system32\inetsrv\w3ctrs.dll" for the "W3SVC" service does not
> match
> the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The
> functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.
>
> 9.Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions:
> (OS Error #-1073741819 Message: exception occurred at 0x67ee8439)
>
> 10.Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions:
> file:// - Error #80002 Message: System exception: access violation.
>
> 11.The Messaging Engine has suspended "1" message(s) from adapter "SOAP"
> due
> to failures in message processing. Please refer to Health and Activity
> Tracking tool for more detailed information on this failure.
>
> 12.The "SOAP" adapter is suspending an outbound message going to
> destination
> URL:"http://localhost/DataExchange/Dataloadservice/SupplierData.asmx";.
> Details:"The operation has timed-out.".
>
> 13.The adapter "SOAP" raised an error message. Details "The operation has
> timed-out.".
>
> -----------------
> Have you come across these? the first couple of messages seem very strange
> indeed.

Well, it seems like you might have an IIS configuration problem that might
be "triggered" by the biztalk calls (though no idea why). Regarding the
first entries, it sounds like a problem in your configuration of the
Frontpage Server extensions (something similar to this, perhaps?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832881).... maybe
resolving that clears things up...

--
Tomas Restrepo
tomasr@xxxxxxxx

  • RE: Dynamic URL Behavior & Configuration
    ... I have a 3rd party web service running in a Web Server within our network. ... Dynamic URL Behavior & Configuration ... references a class library which in turn has a web reference. ...
  • Re: Biz Talk Web Service Time Out
    ... Its useful to know that -1 does not work in the SOAP Adapter. ... There is no timeout so its not an ASP.NET timeout ... However, when we call the web service from BizTalk, thats when the Event ... "Tomas Restrepo " wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Unable to open the BAM portal from Biztalk 2006
    ... Amlan Chakraborty ... | BAMMgmtWebService directory in program files,thus the web service is ... | Jayanta Chatterjee ... An error occurred during the processing of a configuration ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Which layer do you build the connection string?
    ... The Configuration Management Application Block is probably worth a look ... Which layer do you build the connection string? ... The client gets the list of valid server names from the web service. ... I am assuming that the name of the web service remains unchanged. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: ASPNET and Impersonation
    ... > not through any additional configuration using the ... > file (instead of being localized to the single Web Service ... > using Impersonation or changing the process identity, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)