Re: Deploy Problems

Daniel,

> Checked - all is fine. There is only Logon/Logoff in the SQL without any
> errors
>
> Do you think the problem is because I am using win2003 for BizTalk or the
> problem is with the cluster?

Weird.... Winserver 2003 shouldn't be an issue if you've already manipulated
the DTC settings. Neither should the cluster, as long as you're specifying
the correct machine name from biztalk to reference it. I'm assuming you've
tried and there are no network connectivity problems between the machines,
right? (IOW, you can ping it and can resolve the name correctly)

--
Tomas Restrepo
tomasr@xxxxxxxx

  • Re: BizTalk 2002, Windows 2003 cluster, SQL Adapter
    ... I have run SQL Profiler, and to me it looks like the stored procedures ... SKADB02 and SKABIZCLU (The cluster for BizTalk) is running on SKADB01. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: MSDTC/SQL Server 2000/Windows Server 2003 cluster
    ... i just built on active-active sql cluster for biztalk servers. ... biztalk servers and i plan to use each node for each biztalk server. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Biztalk 2000 cluster wont start xlang schedule
    ... We've had Biztalk 2000 running in a Windows 2000 cluster for some time now. ... An error occurred in BizTalk Server. ... for the interchange and scheduler and it didn't have the scheduler restart ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Biztalk 2000 cluster wont start xlang schedule
    ... > We've had Biztalk 2000 running in a Windows 2000 cluster for some time ... > Source: BizTalk Server ... > An error occurred in BizTalk Server. ... > for the interchange and scheduler and it didn't have the scheduler restart ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • MSDTC Resources
    ... We have BizTalk 2006 running on two nodes in a Windows 2003 based cluster. ... The SQL environment used by BizTalk is installed on a separate Windows 2003 ... At the same time the MSDTC icon alternates between its normal ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)