Increase web service / SOAP timeout?

See related message subject: Guaranteed Message Delivery from Web Service?

Is there a way to increase the SOAP timeout? I.e. I want to make Biztalk
have wait longer for successfuly results from web services. I checked
adapter properties and didn't see anything.

Thanks,
Neal Walters
http://Biztalk-Training.com

  • Re: Orchestration terminated in a Receive shape
    ... in that case there's no communication between BizTalk and IIS ... then the orchestration will just terminate. ... why can I call my web service ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Orchestration terminated in a Receive shape
    ... these tool you can see exactly what is happening outside BizTalk - what is ... sent out to the web service and what is sent back to BizTalk. ... you can also check the "Tracked Exception" details in the orchestration ... then the orchestration will just terminate. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Webservices and Biztalk
    ... > the biztalk orchestrations web services. ... >> Bruno - the proxy webservice doesn't need any BizTalk code in it - and it ... >>> the Biztalk Web Service Publishing Wizard). ... >>> The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "SOAP" for the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Need help with WSE (cleaner post--no garbage text at the end)
    ... Dan - in order to get a message into BizTalk - you have to use an adapter. ... The WSE wizard generates an ashx web service that uses the WSE adapter to ... If you want to call a web service - with WSE - you can setup a Send Port ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Orchestration terminated in a Receive shape
    ... Attached to the web service code in debug mode if you can to make sure it ... BizTalk from the WSDL (or any other schema you use for the message in the ... MVP BizTalk Serverhttp://www.sabratech.co.uk/blogs/yossidahan ... then the orchestration will just terminate. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)