Re: Outbound map error

Hi Tom,

Tried different type of pipeline, both XML and pass through, same error.

The map works if I run it in an orchestration, just not in a port.

Thanks,

Ed

"Tom Lysholt Hansen" <TomLysholtHansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:5F2C23F0-7D20-4A3E-B0FE-BFA6935AD9AE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi Ed,
>
> Which receive pipeline are you using? I you are using passThrough, see if
> changing it to the xml receive pipeline might help.
>
> --
> Regards
> Tom Lysholt Hansen
>

> "Eddie Tse" wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've come across an error with a map in a receive port, the error message
>> is
>> "Unexpected end of document, It is not a new document and the disassembly
>> is
>> incomplete". It is picking up an xml document from a file location in a
>> receive port and if I test that map in VS using the same xml instance it
>> works, but when the map is run in the send port it won't work.
>>
>> Any clues on how do I debug this problem?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ed

  • Re: Flat File to XML with envelope
    ... the envelope can be in the send pipeline and then this pipeline can be ... the map can and should happen on the receive ... port to get it to the format you want. ... > files or xml. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Outbound map error
    ... Can you get it throug BizTalk, if you use the xml receive pipeline and the ... Have you tried using the xml send pipeline with the map? ... > The map works if I run it in an orchestration, just not in a port. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Different schemas into one POP3 port
    ... Disassembler passing the schema definition that matches that email address. ... Your disassemble stage would also have a Xml Disassembler, ... If you have more than one map on the receive port, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Different schemas into one POP3 port
    ... The most difficult part here is determining the message type that you are ... How many different plain text formats and how many Xml formats will you be ... If you have more than one map on the receive port, ... You would then have a send port that sends your message to the SQL ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Different schemas into one POP3 port
    ... How many different plain text formats and how many Xml formats will you be ... If you have more than one map on the receive port, ... You would then have a send port that sends your message to the SQL ... All of this is determined by how you can recognise incoming messages. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)