RE: Receive Timeout error

I am unable to repro this. I sent a message after setting the receive time
out to 0 on the req-response port.
The other thing I tested was to do a telnet <hostname> <portname> and see
if the adapter ever timed out - it should not have. You can let me know the
results of the same.
However, I did not have BAM configured at all - do you need it? Not sure if
that has anything to do with this.

>From the event viewer error, it looks like there was an error while
processing the call back after response to the remote party was completed.
Did they receive the ack at all?

Thanks,
Shankar

You assume all risk for your use.
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
"Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online
account name for newsgroup participation only."