Re: WS-addressing Soap Header in BizTalk 2004

Hi Jon,

Thanks very much for your help. Now I can access ws-addressing soap
headers in my orchestration.
But when we publish orchestration as web service using BizTalk WSE
Publishing wizard, there is no option to add any custom soap headers. I
know the way to access custom soap heders in Message Asignment using
"WSE.SoapHeaders", but how can I create a web service that accept
custom soap headers as well.

Please help.

Thanks
Anuj

  • RE: Web service issue
    ... We use XML serialization (from the .net ... If you need to populate fields with a default value and you're using SOAP, ... | Thread-Topic: Web service issue ... |> I've basically got an orchestration that is exposes a port as a web ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Web service issue
    ... from the soap message if the values are the default ones ... > I've basically got an orchestration that is exposes a port as a web service. ... > Interestingly, though, I have also used the soap toolkit to examine the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for SOAP
    ... "The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for SOAP" ... have to change Orchestration Receive port to newly created SOAP ... Before this you make sure that your web service run under proper ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: WSE Adapter null methodname
    ... The web service created by the wizard will accept the custom SOAP headers, ... > orchestration as web service using BizTalk WSE Publishing wizard, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: receive and send without orchestration
    ... If you have a one-way SOAP send port i.e. no response message this should be ... Just create two SOAP send ports and set the same Filter in each. ... If you are receiving a return message from the web service it gets trickier. ... to two web services, without using an orchestration? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)