Re: WS-addressing Soap Header in BizTalk 2004

You should use the BizTalk WSE adapter instead of the SOAP Adapter.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ba643360-e9dc-4fc5-8d60-8e6c5eca7861&displaylang=en

--
Jon Flanders
http://www.masteringbiztalk.com/blogs/jon/

<mramittal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to publish an orchestration as a web service. While
> publishing I have to add incoming Soap Headers for ws-addressing. I
> have downloaded the xsd for soap header schema from
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing/. When I select to add
> both MessageID and Action, BizTalk Web Publishing Wizard raises an
> error. If I open the web service created from Biztalk it raises an
> error:
>
> An operation can have only one in or out header of a given type.
> StpBussinessProcessSync_TempOrchRoute_Port_1.MessageIDValue conflicts
> with another header field of the same type and direction.
>
> I cant understand how to create web service with ws-addressing soap
> headers in it.
>
> Please advice on this, I am on a very tight deadlines.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Anuj Mittal

  • WS-addressing Soap Header in BizTalk 2004
    ... I am trying to publish an orchestration as a web service. ... publishing I have to add incoming Soap Headers for ws-addressing. ... An operation can have only one in or out header of a given type. ... I cant understand how to create web service with ws-addressing soap ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Authenticate to a Web Service
    ... Short answer you don't have a security header in your request. ... I have to interact with a Web Service exposed by a partner organisation. ... and the 'HEI Course Web Service User' values into the optional third ...
  • Add custom HTTP Header to all Web Service responses
    ... We have a web server farm with several servers hosting web services and I'd ... like to add a custom HTTP header to every web service response so our client ...
  • Re: How to call web service with authentication
    ... header, I need to implement the IHeaderHandler interface. ... PROCEDURE IHeaderHandler_WriteHeaders(par_ISoapSerializer AS VARIANT, ... IntelliSense for your XML Web service. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • Re: SOAPAction Woes
    ... And the value of this Action element must be same as that of SOAPAction ... The XmlHttpRequest object is working fine and I'm using the following ... I've set the Web Service up on my local box, ... After applying this attribute WS should not require SOAPAction HTTP header ...