WS-addressing Soap Header in BizTalk 2004

I am trying to publish an orchestration as a web service. While
publishing I have to add incoming Soap Headers for ws-addressing. I
have downloaded the xsd for soap header schema from
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing/. When I select to add
both MessageID and Action, BizTalk Web Publishing Wizard raises an
error. If I open the web service created from Biztalk it raises an
error:

An operation can have only one in or out header of a given type.
StpBussinessProcessSync_TempOrchRoute_Port_1.MessageIDValue conflicts
with another header field of the same type and direction.

I cant understand how to create web service with ws-addressing soap
headers in it.

Please advice on this, I am on a very tight deadlines.

Thanks & Regards,
Anuj Mittal

  • Re: WS-addressing Soap Header in BizTalk 2004
    ... > I am trying to publish an orchestration as a web service. ... > publishing I have to add incoming Soap Headers for ws-addressing. ... > An operation can have only one in or out header of a given type. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Accessing Web Service Response Header information on the client side
    ... to send information in the Header of the web service responses. ... the best way to access this header information from the client ... Do you mean the HTTP header, or using SOAP Headers? ...
  • Re: Authenticate to a Web Service
    ... Short answer you don't have a security header in your request. ... I have to interact with a Web Service exposed by a partner organisation. ... and the 'HEI Course Web Service User' values into the optional third ...
  • Re: Problem placing header elements
    ... I also take on board the comments re the support. ... But the normal soap headers can be done without WSE. ... > client using the same WSDL, I got the header in the right place. ... > The Routing style in your WSDL was SoapAction, so the request looks like ...
  • Re: Can SoapExtension class be used to handle headers from AXIS web se
    ... AXIS web service using .NET and pulling info from the soap headers ... I know the SoapExtension class provides an API to peek ... SoapExtensions on the server (AXIS, ...