Re: Limits on filters for a send port?

The property you promote doesn't necessarily have to be customer specific,
it can be any identifier that you want to filter on in your send port. So
you make up some value, SendPortToSendTo, and then you promote a value in
there that you create a filter for in your send port.

The other option is that you could use, if your requirements allow it, a
single receive port with different receive locations for each customer.
Then you can just have a single filter on the one receive port.

Matt