RE: BizTalk Adapter for SAP / Segment Unknown

From: John Beavers (JohnBeavers_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/19/05

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 05:19:01 -0800

Make sure all segments have been released in SAP

"ErichA" wrote:

> I am using the BizTalk SAP Adapter V2.0 and I am getting the following
> message when I generate an XSD schema for a certain IDOC:
>
> The schema generation encountered the following error(s):
> 1. Error occured while generating schema for :USERCHANGE01
> Error returned : SEGMENT_UNKNOWN
>
> Is this an adapter problem, or are some settings within SAP invalid ??
>
> Regards
> Erich

Relevant Pages

  • Opportunities
    ... AdemusPrim wrote: ... I'm testing Ordered Delivery for IDocs generated by SAP. ... Being a BizTalk Ninja I quickly restore BizTalk. ... The next IDoc ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: ORDERS05 Idoc not received by SAP...
    ... Does the IDOC show up in the incoming IDOC list in SAP at all? ... Is the SAP side configured correctly to accept IDOCs from BizTalk? ... SAP user that's used to send this request to SAP, ... SAP and were able to resolve this. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • BizTalk2k4/mySAP v2
    ... I have installed the SAP .net connector along with the mySAP v2 adapter ... from Microsoft into my BizTalk 2004 environment. ... translates the incoming XML document into the idoc xml output. ... IDoc file and saved to disk using a FILE transport or must the XML IDoc ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: ORDERS05 Idoc not received by SAP...
    ... Does the IDOC show up in the incoming IDOC list in SAP at all? ... Is the SAP side configured correctly to accept IDOCs from BizTalk? ... SAP user that's used to send this request to SAP, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: biztalk with sap
    ... you have to ask the SAP experts to do that. ... segments in the IDOC should be released. ... Sql server 2005 enterprise, ... Biztalk Adapter v2.0 for mySap ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)