BizTalk Adapter for SAP / Segment Unknown

From: ErichA (ErichA_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/18/05

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 06:59:03 -0800

I am using the BizTalk SAP Adapter V2.0 and I am getting the following
message when I generate an XSD schema for a certain IDOC:

The schema generation encountered the following error(s):
1. Error occured while generating schema for :USERCHANGE01
    Error returned : SEGMENT_UNKNOWN

Is this an adapter problem, or are some settings within SAP invalid ??

Regards
Erich

Relevant Pages

  • RE: IDoc Problems
    ... MS Account Manager to receive this hotfix. ... > With the SAP Implementation all IDocs and Segments are prefixed with a /. ... > For instance the first IDoc that we attempted to generate, ... > Everything works fine until the XSD Schema is actually being added to the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Sort DataView according to Integer
    ... The type is string for sequenceNumber. ... then I 'read' the XSD schema and get no error. ...
  • xsd and strongly typed xml passed to a webservice
    ... I'm using the Scott Short's Extended Schema Framework (an article about ... XmlNode parameter strongly typed in my wsdl. ... The following is the signature of my webmethod: ... association between the xsd schema and the webmethod input argument; ...
  • xsd and strongly typed xml passed to a webservice
    ... I'm using the Scott Short's Extended Schema Framework (an article about ... The following is the signature of my webmethod: ... association between the xsd schema and the webmethod input argument; ... but I want to keep the current signature with the Xmlnode parameter. ...
  • xsd and strongly typed xml passed to a web service
    ... I'm using the Scott Short's Extended Schema Framework (an article about ... XmlNode parameter strongly typed in my wsdl. ... The following is the signature of my webmethod: ... association between the xsd schema and the webmethod input argument; ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)