RE: WebSphere MQ message properties

From: David Regan (DavidRegan_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/17/05

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:33:07 -0800

I'm afraid custom pipelines is the only way to go. Mind you writing a custom
pipeline component is very simple. All you'll have to do is implement the
following method:

public IBaseMessage Execute(IPipelineContext pc, IBaseMessage inmsg)

and use the inmsg.Context.Promote method to set your properties.

If your ReplyToQ and ReplyToQMgr properties are set at design time, then
simply expose public properties for these and implement the two property
persistence methods:

public void Load(Microsoft.BizTalk.Component.Interop.IPropertyBag pb, Int32
errlog)
and
public void Save(Microsoft.BizTalk.Component.Interop.IPropertyBag pb,
Boolean fClearDirty, Boolean fSaveAllProperties)

Then you can set these properties from the properties dialog of the pipeline
designer.

There are plenty of examples of writing a pipeline component in the SDK, so
you shouldn't have any problems.

Best of luck,

David.