Re: HTTP Receive Adapter Configuration

From: Jon Flanders[DevelopMentor] (jfland_at_develop.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:30:01 -0800

I'd use tcptrace (www.pocketsoap.com) to see the actually http exchange
between the client and the HTTP receive location.

I'd also look at the context properties between the two messages - what
pipelines are the different locations using?

--
Jon Flanders [DevelopMentor]
http://staff.develop.com/jfland/
wrote in message news:D5E5E06A-AA3A-4BE3-A482-78DABACB4FAA@microsoft.com...
> Currently trying to get the HTTP receive adapter to work
> (btshttpreceive.dll).  In a bid to ensure the configuration was working I
> completed the Northwind exercise for enabling message routing.  I got this
> working using the file adapter.
>
> ie. place an xml file in the filedrop location and this will get processed
> to the outbound filedrop depending on the message contents.  If I look at
> the
> HAT for this process I can see the message being recieved by the xml
> receive
> pipeline and then sent out by the xml transmit pipeline.
>
> I then added a HTTP location under the same receive port as the above file
> location.
> After a lot of fidling with security accounts we can appear to post the
> xml
> data to the http receive adapter. We receive a http 500 error however.
> When
> I look in HAT it shows the XML message as having been received but get an
> error in the application log as follows
>
> The messaging engine encountered an error publishing a batch of "1"
> messages
> to the Message Box Database for the transport adapter "Biztalk HTTP
> Receiver". Please refer to Health and Activity Tracking tool for more
> detailed information on this failure and check the endpoint bindings are
> correctly configured.
>
> HAT just states the xml is an unparsed interchange with a status of
> terminated and an error code of 0xC0C01623.
>
> I cannot see why the xml file will succeed when we use the file adapter
> but
> not when we send it via the http receive adapter.
>
> Using HAT allows us to export the XML messages for both HTTP and FILE and
> the xml content seems to be exactly the same.
>
> Any ideas anyone ?

Relevant Pages

  • HTTP Receive Adapter Configuration
    ... Currently trying to get the HTTP receive adapter to work ... HAT for this process I can see the message being recieved by the xml receive ... I then added a HTTP location under the same receive port as the above file ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: HTTP adapter and Custom Receive pipeline
    ... I have published HTTP adapter in IIS. ... desassemple and validate xml. ... When we get the correct xml message, I want to return 202 to client. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: structs for data transfer?
    ... will translate into 2 CPU instruction if optimisation is on ... The http being stateless, you may need ... The point I made was NOT that you do not have to use XML. ... Just look at the SOAP envelope required to send a single integer ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: HTTP Receive Adapter Configuration
    ... I'd definately want to see the actual HTTP traffic. ... > The message is being correctly received as I can save the xml message out ... > HAT and it is exactly the same as when we submitted it. ... >>> working using the file adapter. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Classic ASP to .NET WebService interfacing (Dataset to RecordSet)
    ... > really just looking to utilize SOAP as an alternative. ... then loads the resultant xml into a MSXML2.DomDocument ... HTTP, XML ... Please reply to the newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)