SSODB and Remote SQL Server

From: tfischer (fischertm_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: 15 Feb 2022 08:08:13 -0800

When trying to configure the databases for BizTalk Server, I receive an
error telling me the SSO Administrators Account does not exist on the
server and cannot be created. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

Relevant Pages

  • Move databases...
    ... Is there any information on how i move the databases for a biztalk server ... installation. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Error encountered: ERROR (90) :
    ... I will call microsoft to request a fix ... > Hello Montaque, ... > Microsoft Biztalk Server Team ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Biztalk Server Project templates
    ... now when I try to create new Biztalk Server project in Visual Studio, ... Is there a way to fix it without having to re-install the Biztalk Server 2004? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)