RE: Newbie Flat File Schema question

From: MattBell (MattBell_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/15/05

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 07:37:03 -0800

Alright, I've got it mostly working now, thanks for the advice!

One quick question, when I set my InstallDate field to be of a xs:datetime
datatype it gives this error:
The 'InstallDate' element has an invalid value according to its data type.

is there something you have to do to make it recognize a datetime? Or does
the datetime field need to be formatted differently from the database?