Re: Getting list of servers on a specific domain

From: Tomas Restrepo \(MVP\) (tomasr_at_mvps.org)
Date: 02/13/05

    Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:11:08 -0500

    Allah ka Banda,

    > Can some body tell me how can i get name of servers in which biztalk is
    > installed on a specific Domain.
    >
    > For example....
    >
    > If i am on domain "TestDomain", Then how can i get the
    > list of servers in this domain on which BizTalk Server is installed.

    I don't think there is a way to do this, since BizTalk Servers don't really
    work around the concepts of domains. However, if you could connect to a
    management database, or possibly use WMI, you could probably retrieve the
    list of servers that belong to the given BizTalk Server Group...

    --
    Tomas Restrepo
    tomasr@mvps.org