Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error

From: fheinema (fheinema_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/08/05

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:05:03 -0800

I am testing a custom pipeline using the pipeline.exe utility and getting the
following error...
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set
an instance of an object.
   at
Microsoft.Test.BizTalk.PipelineObjects.NativeMethods.FormatMessage(Int32 d
wFlags, HandleRef lpSource, Int32 dwMessageId, Int32 dwLanguageId,
StringBuilder
 lpBuffer, Int32 nSize, IntPtr[]& arguments)
   at
Microsoft.Test.BizTalk.PipelineObjects.Utilities.GetErrorMessage(Exception
 e)
   at Microsoft.Test.BizTalk.Tools.Pipeline.Main(String[] args)

The error is happening in the disassembler once I add the schema to the
document schemas collection. It is a cXML document and I am using a schema
generated from Fulfill.dtd found on the cXML.org site. I can get the
document through the pipeline if I do not set the disassembler to have any
document schemas associated with it and I set it to allow unrecognized
messages.

I have not seen this error before and I know the file validates against the
schema without a problem. Has anyone seen this error before?

--
Fred Heinemann

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error
    ... when you run the pipeline.exe with you pipeline, did you include the schema ... Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error ... | document schemas associated with it and I set it to allow unrecognized ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error
    ... schema and the btproj file. ... Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error ... > | The error is happening in the disassembler once I add the schema to the ... > | document schemas associated with it and I set it to allow unrecognized ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error
    ... schema and the btproj file. ... Custom Pipeline Unhandled Exception Error ... > | The error is happening in the disassembler once I add the schema to the ... > | document schemas associated with it and I set it to allow unrecognized ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Unable to Track Received Messsage
    ... I have built a custom pipeline that disassembles and validates the incoming ... I also changed the receive port to track before and after. ... still does not show up on the schema list under Reporting. ... inbound document and "xtiinput" for the outbound. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Global variable %SourceFileName% to Map?
    ... not sure how I would get the property into the schema in the first place. ... to get that property included in my inbound schema for custom pipeline I ... > I think you cannot access the context properties in a Map ... I have a flat file custom ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)