BizTalk 2004 DTA DB

From: Gary (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/07/05

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 08:11:21 -0800

I am having a problem with BizTalk 2004. The DTA
(Tracking) database seems to be eating up space on the
drive that it is located on. How can I maintain this
database so that I do not continually have this issue.

Many thanks

Relevant Pages

  • RE: BizTalk 2004, DTA-error
    ... maintenance done on the MessageBox and DTA databases. ... BizTalk 2004 Database Maintenance (BizTalkMsgBoxDB and BizTalkDTADB) ... The tracking host will ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: RaiseError
    ... If not caching the error then maybe the DataBock might be eating it or ... is Severity Level 1 enough? ... Data Block to access the database. ... Dim dbBlog As Database = DatabaseFactory.CreateDatabase ...
  • Moving Database From One Drive To Another
    ... The database is eating the hard drive at a prodigious rate, and I can't repartition it, so I need to move the database to a different, larger partition that is available. ... Is there any step-by-step procedure you can share for moving an MSDE 2000 database from one drive to another? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.msde)
  • Re: Apple respond to the "Why are you tracking me?" question
    ... and all of a sudden it pulled out this database," Vance said. ... the database collects location data on iOS devices by ... tracking connections to cell towers. ... Yes, they can say that between the dates of april 2010 and april 2011 I was within 20 miles of birmingham, cardiff, bristol, exeter and southampton. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • RE: Tracking database BiztalkDTADb
    ... This should purt the tracking spool database on a weekly ... Larry Franks ... | Content-Type: text/plain ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)