Re: Removing BizTalk Assembly

From: WenJun Zhang[msft] (v-wzhang_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/03/05

Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 12:27:07 GMT

Hi SriSamp,

"I get a message that the file cannot be removed because it is used
by another process. "

According to your description, it's unlike an un-enlist issue. Sounds
like an assembly is occupied by a process and cannot be removed for
GAC. I'd recommend you filemon the BTSDeploywiz.exe process track
down this.

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/filemon.shtml

To perform the test, Set BTSDeployWiz.exe as the filter string and
start catpure before the error occurs.

Also use process explorer to find out the owner of dll.
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/procexp.shtml

Thanks.

Best regards,

WenJun Zhang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

rights.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Are .NET Windows Applications Totally Insecure?
    ... First off, an item (whether it be a native exe, dll or .net assembly or java appetl) ... It is up to the owner to ensure that they *trust* the digital certificate (and hence the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: List all registered DLL
    ... all the registered DLL, not all dll load into memory... ... Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
  • Re: List all registered DLL
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... | Subject: Re: List all registered DLL ... | Software Environment | Loaded Modules ... |> Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs ...
  • Re: Word XP will not paste, gives a phone? symbol instead
    ... Bluetooth DLL causing the problem. ... The Process Explorer should help ... > - Take a look under Tools/Templates and Add-ins and see if you have ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: List all registered DLL
    ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... | I try ListDLLs, it seem to show all DLL loaded into memory not DLL ... |>>> Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs ...