Re: Invalid Com Object?

From: Tomas Restrepo \(MVP\) (tomasr_at_mvps.org)
Date: 02/03/05

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 21:10:26 -0500

Paul,

> After installing biztalk and adding a receive port, I cannot add a Receive
> Location. I am doing so through visual studio, and have done all the
MSDTC
> changes needed for that. I get an error of "Could not store transport
type
> data for Receive Location 'ReceiveLocation1' to config store. COM object
> with CLSID(CF3C637A-0D4E-47BD-9210-DB40A33BD488) is either not valid or
not
> registered.
>
> Any ideas?

Sounds like your SSO installation is kaput. I'd try reparing the SSO
installation, or at the very least, try using regsvr32.exe to re-register
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Enterprise Single Sign-On\SSOConfigStore.dll

--
Tomas Restrepo
tomasr@mvps.org

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Synchronise 2 Continous forms
    ... If you can find a copy of Visual Studio 6 or Visual Basic 6 and ... In the Toolbar I found "Microsoft FlexGrid Control, ... Form is too long and I would like to freeze Store column so that Store ... column always stay visible on left hand side when I scroll horizontally. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Difference about TableAdapter and DataTable
    ... A TableAdapter is a class generated by Visual Studio that contains a strongly-typed DataTable object used to store data. ... "Willian Lopes" wrote in message ...
  • Signing binaries with platform builder
    ... I have been developping drivers with platform builder and I was ... wondering how I can sign the dll produced. ... I used Visual Studio 2005, and it's easy with it, but I can't ... appropriate store, and provisionning the store of the Pocket PC. ...
  • VS2008: Project->Add existing item copies file
    ... The old versions of Visual Studio didn't do that and I do not want this behaviour. ... I'm doing a c# project and I have a few source files that are shared by other tools and I want to store them in a single directory, this was possible with previous versions. ... In this case the files are actually located in the parent directory of the project and I want them to stay there, not copy them when I add them ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)