Re: Exporting HTTP send port with Basic authentication

From: Jon Flanders[DevelopMentor] (jfland_at_develop.com)
Date: 02/02/05

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 10:27:19 -0800

You can either:

a) put the right username and password in the binding file and then import.
When the binding file is created secure data (like password) is (correctly)
removed, since the binding file is clear text.

b) Check out the ExplorerOM. Look at BtsCatalogExplorer and SendPorts - can
do change the PrimaryTransportData property (this is essentially the data
the adapter stores in the ENTSSO - and what you see when you click on the
edit ***on in the URI property grid row).

--
Jon Flanders [DevelopMentor]
http://staff.develop.com/jfland/