RE: How can I clean out my BizTalkMsgBoxDb

From: Alan Smith (AlanSmith_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/02/05

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 04:53:02 -0800

Hi Anthony,

The SQL Server should ahve a task set up to transfer the message tracking
information from the message box database to the tracing database. The MBDB
size should not grow to large, it's the tracking DB that increaces over time.

Check that SQL Server Agent is running, and check that the BizTalk jobs are
running as they should. You should also make sure the "Backup BizTalk" server
job has been setup, and is running OK.

Regards,

Alan