Re: Creating a web reference to a URL beyond the company firewall

From: Jon Flanders[DevelopMentor] (jfland_at_develop.com)
Date: 01/31/05

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 11:52:55 -0800

Download the wsdl outside of BizTalk. Import it through webreference - going
to your local wsdl instead of the live wsdl. When you setup the SendPort -
you can configure the SOAP Send Adapter to authenticate against the proxy
server (it is seperate tab under the send port adapter configuration)

--
Jon Flanders [DevelopMentor]
http://staff.develop.com/jfland/

Relevant Pages