Re: BizTalk Web Services Publishing Wizard

From: Wor Tony (anthony_at_SHOESanthonypounder.com)
Date: 11/29/04

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:54:23 GMT

"Michael" <mb60130@web.de> wrote in message
news:e8Xfqtk1EHA.208@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi
>
> when I call a web service published with the BizTalk Web Services
> Publishing
> Wizard I got the following errors in the event log:
>
> An attempt to connect to "BizTalkMgmtDb" SQL Server database on server
> "BIZTALK001" failed with error: "Login failed for user 'NT
> AUTHORITY\NETWORK
> SERVICE'.".
>

> The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "SOAP" for the
> receive location "/PassPortRfq/PassPortRfq.asmx". Please verify that the
> receive location is valid, and that the isolated adapter runs under an
> account that has access to the BizTalk databases.
>
> I restarted the IIS after publishing the web service. What might be the
> reason?
>
> Thanks, Michael

Michael
You need to setup an app pool to run your web service under. The user
identity of the app
pool must have access to the BTS databases.

HTH

AP
Nottingham - UK

Relevant Pages

  • Web Service + SqlConnection
    ... I've published the web service with IIS in a virtual directory who's ... Now I've added an SQL Database object Database.mdf into my project. ... Subsequent publishing, however, results in the same message. ...
  • Re: Hello World Web Service
    ... can you see your web service? ... I recently developed the hello world web service in Visual Studio 2005. ... I installed IIS and wanted to view hello world ... However, after publishing the web site, if I go to look at it from another ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "SOAP" for the receive location ...
    ... "The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "SOAP" for ... let the publishing wizard put the value in there for me. ... sure that the web service run under an web site using an application ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Web Services/Web Port Question
    ... BizTalk WS Publishing Service. ... In the web service I have set that value to true. ... I created the port by creating a web port in the ... The orchestration created a send port ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Web Service Requesting IP Address
    ... When you use the "BizTalk Web Services Publishing Wizard" to publish a web ... extremely easy to add the IP address verification logic in the SOAP method ... address of the system calling our BizTalk web service, ... make web service calls to BizTalk? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)