Re: MSMQT ACK/NACK Example

From: PBR (paulb_at_nospam.magenic.com)
Date: 11/18/04

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:42:56 -0800

Not sure what you mean "example...with an ACK and NACK reply". The
acknowledgements are sent by BizTalk automatically; you don't explicitly
send them. If you want to generate a NACK, you can try sending a message
that doesn't have a matching schema to an MSMQT receive location with the
default XML receive pipeline.

PBR

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone out there have an example of MSMQT with an ACK and NACK reply?
> I know we can set the acknowledge and admin queue but I was wondering if
> this was the way to do it and listen for a reply on the acknowledge queue?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> John BSc. MCSD

Relevant Pages